Enabling the COVID-19 response
Clear instructions on what patients should do
Patients can be given care plans specific to each category of COVID-19-related case (e.g. self-isolation, quarantine due to potential exposure, quarantine due to symptoms or test positive), providing the patient (and caregivers) with information relevant to their specific situation, and allowing the health care provider to monitor and follow up with patients in each “registry” category.
Ability to adjust and updates each patient
If the patient’s status changes they are shifted to a different registry and associated care plan, and as COVID information changes it can be pushed to the relevant patients.
Ability to broadcast updates to all
Broadcast messages can be sent to all patients on the platform with urgent updates.
Health care providers check in with patients to update status, and follow dashboards to monitor their patient population.
Virtual coordination and collaboration within and between organisations
Health care providers communicate as a team across different organizations, enabling rapid response as all community organizations jump in to assist with patients in self-isolation and quarantine, non-COVID patients being discharged to free up capacity in hospitals, regular patients – particularly frail elderly - needing care in the community to avoid admission to an already stressed hospital system.
Ready to deploy and use
The Careteam platform meets all privacy and security requirements, can be deployed same-day to be in full active use and is intuitive to use as proven on our deployments to other hospitals and organisations.
Secure communication between health professionals within and between organisations
Ready to deploy in a matter of minutes and configurable without calling IT to make sense in your setting.
Meets all requirements
Privacy & Security
Supporting regular care delivery in the current pandemic context
CollaborateTeam-based care with integrated care plans and flexible messaging
CoordinateConnecting health teams as well as with patients and caregivers
AdaptableAll the tools needed to support patients remotely and enable them to self-manage
Careteam is a comprehensive platform for creating powerful health care teams when and how they are needed
Task and appointment coordination
- Assign tasks and recurrent tasks
- Adherence monitoring
- Regular check-ins
- Everyone on the same page
Flexible team formation
- Form teams across organizations
- Engage the patient and their family
- Assign roles and access permissions
Care plan integration
- Combine care plans from different locations
- Create a patient-centred integrated view
- Get a complete and holistic view
Goals & Personal Health Information
- Identify patient goals
- Measure progress against goals
- Gather all the information
- Direct or team messaging
- Person-centred across health care settings
- Configurable to personal preferences
- See the latest changes
- Coordinate support
- Keep everyone updated
Helpful notifications & reminders
- User-configurable as in-app, email, or text
- Appointment & task confirmations
- Notification of additions and changes
- Incorporate 3rd party apps directly into the care plan
- Interact through Alexa, Siri, or Google
- Integrate with EMRs for registration and care plans
- AI-enabled reminders and notifications
- Health care provider dashboards
- Apply persons-specific interventions
Discover how Careteam can help your health care team to improve patient communication, alleviate the guess-work, and help your patients focus on their health: from enabling the patient medical home in primary care to helping optimize the support for patients with complex chronic diseases.